Join “Fresh From Florida”!
Consumers equate locally grown with freshness and taste. That’s why so many Florida farmers have already signed up for the FAPC “Fresh From Florida” program.
“Fresh From Florida” is a known and trusted brand that has been used to market Florida agriculture products since the legislature created the program in 1990. When a product carries the “Fresh From Florida” logo, it upholds a high level of quality that spans from production to the grocery aisle.
Did you know?
9 out of 10 Floridians are more likely to buy products labeled “Fresh From Florida” than an identical product without the label
Did you know?
74% of shoppers are willing to pay more for products labeled “Fresh From Florida”
Membership is only $50 a year!
- Unlimited “Fresh From Florida” logo use
- Incentive programs that help offset a portion of consumer packaging and carton printing costs
- Free, “Fresh From Florida” marketing materials, including point-of-sale and retail display/in-store advertisement materials
- Access to historical and real time reports on Florida agriculture supply, price and market share through our Strategic Development team
- “Fresh From Florida” brand promotion through a million dollar, multi-media campaign
Joining is Easy
Just click below for the membership application.
Contact “Fresh From Florida” Industry Relations Team Leader Chris Denmark by phone (850) 617-7341 or email to learn more.
Logo Incentive Program
For info, contact Emily Hetherington with the Division of Marketing and Development at (850) 617-7291 or email below.
Do you offer agritourism at your farm, ranch or vineyard? Let us know and we'll include you on our agritourism page.
See Them All
Join Fellow Florida Farmers
Meet some farmers who are already benefitting from the "Fresh From Florida" program and see their story.